1950

Posted by on Jun 27, 2017 in | No Comments
1950

A 15 x 48 addition was built on the north side of the church in 1950 to accommodate a baptismal, conference room, class room and a new smaller sanctuary known as the Little Chapel.

When the growing church discovered future expansion would be hindered by plans for a freeway to the north of the Open Bible property, the congregation began to look west for opportunity.

Flag