Announcement Date: January 1, 1946
The international headquarters for Open Bible had been located just north of the Bible school at 854 18th Street. Those headquarters moved to 851 19th Street once that property was acquired.
The Open Bible’s influence locally and internationally continued to expand during this time. It became a world-wide force for spreading the gospel, establishing churches, training centers and missionaries all over the globe.